CURRENT JOB OPENING
Location: Denver, CO
Listing Date: 3/10/2021
Tennis Court Maintenance Crew
Game-Set-Match, Inc. is seeking two part-time Tennis Court Maintenance Crew Members to assist with seasonal maintenance of tennis and pickleball courts. This is a part-time position (approx. 20-25 hours per week) that typically runs from mid-March through mid-October.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the Tennis Machines/Court Maintenance Supervisor in performing tasks related to tennis and pickleball court maintenance.
- Examples of daily tasks include court washing, rolling up/down windscreens, maintaining windscreens, and related tasks. Other duties may be assigned.
- Job requires bending, climbing step ladders, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Applicants must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from work sites throughout the Denver Metro area.
- Seeking mechanically-oriented candidates with good organizational skills who can display professionalism.
- Some basic reporting and documentation is involved.
- No specific work experience required.
The requirements listed above are representative of the general knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
This is a Part-Time offering.
Pay: $12.00-16.00 depending on experience.
CLICK HERE to submit resume.