CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Listing Date: 1/31/2023
We are currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Sales Associates to work at our University Hills (Denver) and Boulder stores. Schedule is flexible and may include evenings, weekends and select holidays as these are some of the busiest times in our stores. The ideal candidates will be responsible, reliable individuals with strong customer service skills and an interest in expanding their knowledge about racquet and paddle sports.
• Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
• Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone
• String and grip racquets
• Consistently learn about new products from Wilson, Babolat, Head, Dunlop, Volkl, Yonex, Nike, Asics, K-Swiss, Lucky in Love, Fila, Tail, and more
• Expand knowledge of racquet and paddle sports: tennis, pickleball, racquetball, badminton, squash, paddle tennis, etc.
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers
• Monitor inventory levels and restock shelves as needed
• Ensure merchandise is well organized
• Educate customers about current promotions and advertisements
• Ring up customers at the cash register, take payments, and issue receipts
• Mark and tag prices on merchandise
• Contribute to team's daily sales goals
• High school diploma required
• 1-2 years of sales experience or customer service experience desired
• Stringing skills desired, but not required
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Ability to lift up to 40lb items
• Willingness to do other tasks and projects as assigned
• Sense of humor and desire to make work fun!
• Ability to use personal cell phone for company communications
Pay: DOE (depending on experience). Additional Sales Personnel Incentive Fund (SPIF) available to increase wages with no cap.
CLICK HERE to submit resume.